|Application||Veterinary Purpose, Hospital, Clinical Purpose|
Combining high functionality and user friendliness, the fc 700 fetal monitor allows for comprehensive assessment of the well being of a single fetus. The advanced digital signal processing capabilities and ultrasound technology optimizes the acquisition of the fetal heart rate during even the most adverse situations. A4 size report improves readabililty of the fhr and uc trend. The fc 700 is the ideal fetal monitor for all clinical settings from physician's offices to labor and delivery suites. Features:-
- Accurate fhr detection
- High sensitivity (1 mhz)
- Automatic fetal movement detection
- A4 size wide chart paper
- Uses inexpensive fax paper
- Intuitive user interface
- Easy to upgrade
- PC interface through rs-232c
Defining a new standard for routine antepartum monitoring distinctive display of "fhr, uc digital led display shows current fetal heart rate and uterine contraction measurements with excellent visibility.Carrying Handle :
- The carrying handle provides great mobility enabling you to take fetal monitoring where you need it.
- Alarm Function :- User can set the fhr high/low limits. Alarm indication makes you aware of changes in fetal condition helping you take immediate action.
- Superior Sensitivity - 1 Mhz Ultrasound Doppler :- The fc 700 provides accurate fetal heart rate and uterine contraction measurement information on fetal well-being during labor and in the months before. Highly advanced accuracy backed with 1 mhz ultrasound sensitivity helps obstetricians to interpret the fetal condition exactly without worries for the data
- Fetal movement detection on A4 size paper :- Designed to detect gross fetal body movements such as flexion and extension of limbs or rolling over. Fc 700 makes it easy to document movements automatically on the recorded tracings. A4 size chart paper shows fhr and uc variation more distinctively for easier interpretation. The printout is fully annotated with alarm status, paper speed, auto print period, date and time information for complete documentation.