Philips Oxygen Concentrator Avail Emi Now
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Flow Rate||5 LPM|
|Oxygen Concentration||93 +/- 3 %|
|Sound Level||45 (Typical) dB|
|Outlet Pressure||5.5 PSI|
Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar - heavy, bulky, noisy, or requiring frequent maintenance. EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers what homecare providers want and patients deserve.
- Lightweight for easy transport
- The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- Compact design looks less like a medical machine
- EverFlo's ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn't draw as much attention.
- The Right Fit series focuses on patients' needs
- EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs
- No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly
- The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility
- The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security
- EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: chennai
Invacare Oxygen Concentrator Platinum 10
|Model Name/Number||Platinum 10|
|Weight (in kg)||53 lb|
|Dimension||26-3/8" (H) x 18-3/8" (W) x 14-3/8" (D)|
|Oxygen Flow||10 LPM|
|Oxygen Purity||95.6% At all flow rates|
Quiet oxygen concentrator includes Invacare HomeFill system port for inventory flexibility.
Minimize emergency service calls and troubleshooting time with the convenient patient-accessible reset button, self-diagnostic electronics and an Invacare Sieve-GARD Monitor to protect against sieve degradation
- Oxygen Purity - 87%-95.6% At all flow rates
- Flow Range: 2-10 LPM
Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator
|Flow Rate||7 LPM|
|Weight (in kg)||4.8 lbs. (includes single battery)|
The new portable oxygen concentrator Inogen One G3 provides the independence of all previous concentrators Inogen One, but now in a smaller size, less weight and producing more oxygen in each setting.
The portable oxygen concentrator Inogen One G3 is light enough to transport the patient without carts or backpacks.
Forget the fear of running out of oxygen:
- The Inogen One G3 with 4-hour battery weighs only 2.2 kg. And has been designed to meet all patient needs oxygen, at home and out of it !.
The equipment included in the price offered the following components:
- Portable Concentrator.
- Extended battery (up to 8 hours on setting 2).
- Red Universal Charger.
- Cable car.
- nasal Gafa.
- Manual use.
5LPM Oxygen Concentrator
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Flow Rate||5 LPM|
- Stainless Steel Outlet
- Extensive Ventilation
- Can be used without air conditioning.
- 0-51pm up to 95% pure oxygen
- Stainless Steel Oxygen outlet will not break during use.
- Flow Indicator
- Lockable flow Controller, in recessed cavity. Reduced chance of accidently changing flow during use
- ON/OFF Switch when ON, is inside the machine body, reduced chance of accidently shutting off the machine
- Reset switch on front panel
- Front panel indicators for easy understanding of machine status.
- To Strengthen your heart, reducing the risk of heart attacks
- To Detoxify your Blood, Raise Energy Levels
- To Improve Strength & Build Endurance
- To Revitalize the skin
- To Prevent disease, relieve hangovers
- To Help fight off depression
- American Make Valve & Motor
- Sieve From France
- Quiet Operation
Portable Oxygen Concentrator With Battery
|Flow Rate||1 LPM|
|Dimensions||21.3 cm (8.4") x 8.9 cm (3.5") x 21.8 cm (8.4")|
- The groundbreaking iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) has created a new class of product – the auto-adjusting POC. This first-of-its-kind POC uses patented SmartDose Technology. Now you can enjoy life more freely without worrying about changing oxygen settings during activity. This gives you the peace of mind and the freedom you have been looking for.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) compliant for in-flight use
- Lightweight and easy to carry in its convenient over-the-shoulder carry case
- Revolutionary SmartDoseTM Technology automatically adjusts oxygen production & delivery in real time to meet patient demand
SmartDose Technology automatically adjusts oxygen dose to your breath rate, delivering more oxygen when needed to help keep you saturated.
- Therefore it is not necessary for you to manually adjust your settings as oxygen levels will remain consistent during activity.
- Giving you the freedom and confidence to live a more active lifestyle.
The iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator sets you free to go everywhere and makes travelling with oxygen more convenient than other oxygen delivery methods – no matter how you’re getting there and back.
- The iGo2 is lightweight and easy to carry in its practical over-the-shoulder carry bag. Thanks to its high-quality design the iGo2 is very durable. Equipped with a protective, rugged overmold, it provides an extra layer of protection against the demands of everyday life
Oxy Flow Oxygen Concentrator 5 LPM
|Flow Rate||5 LPM|
|Model Name/Number||Oxy Flow 5|
|Sound Level||45 dB|
|Weight (in kg)||31 lb (14 kg)|
|WEIGHT||31 lb (14 kg)|
|DIMENSIONS||15 IN W, 9 IN D , 23 IN H|
|39 CM W, 23 CM D , 60 CM H|
|SOUND LEVEL||45 DB OVERALL AVERAGE|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||7.5 PSI|
|COMPRESSOR||Compressor manufactured by GSE|
|VIBRATION MOUNTS||Springs stressed due to awkward hanging of compressor.|
|FILTERS||3 filters (cabinet, intake, product filter)|
|VALVES||Four-way valve for cycling|
|FLOWMETER||Features back lines to ensure proper viewing angle for correctly setting prescribed flow. Flow limiter allows Oxygen flow 0.5 to 5 liters per minute.|
- Item Code: useco001
- Delivery Time: 1 day
INVACARE Oxygen Concentrator With Emi
Oxygen Therapy Equipment
|Weight (in kg)||20 Kg|
|Output Pressure||2 Mpa|
Go offers a solution that fulfills the needs of most of your oxygen-therapy patients. With Simply Go, patients have the flexibility to be away for the day, for work, for a week end or a long holiday.
- Attractive, sleek design
- Easy-to-remove battery
- Intuitive, easy-to-read screen
- Convenient carrying case
- Handy fold-up cart
- Detachable accessory bag